MENU

Slide

Ettusais Beauty Diary:IM THE "BEST BEAUTY INF

Tuesday, May 03, 2011


Remember in my previous post when i mentioned that i've bid goodbye
to my journey of being an Ettusais Ambassador?

I was in the office when i received a text message from my "Nanny Sue"
from Shiseido Ettusais and it said, "NANNY SUE SEND YOU PRESENT!!!"


After lunch my receptionist called and told me there's something
for me at the reception. And.. here it is!

picnikfile_NQQNmo

OMG NEW TOYS FROM ETTUSAIS FOR MEEEEEE!!!
(I'll talk about the other products again in another post.)

picnikfile_HDU9Ea

My mood was instantly brighten after seeing the products from Ettusais,
then i saw THE note from our nanny, Sheraldine..



picnikfile_0lHqnC

OMG, I got the title of Ettusais' "Best Beauty Informer"!!!
And $2000 cash on top of it. So happy i wanna hop and danceeeeeee.





Congrats to Christine & Holly Jean who got the award too! (:
Meet up with Nanny Sue and the two pretty ladies for dinner at Wild Honey @ Mandarin Gallery.

Wild honey serves all day brunch and we're having brunch for dinner,
Yes.. weird but so satisfying!


picnikfile_gg-pbX

picnikfile_jF5xXI

picnikfile_dS5N69

Nanny sue got present for us!!! (:
Love the donut paperbags, haha i bought the same bags from daiso previously too!



picnikfile_oFtk7a


picnikfile_5_f5F4

picnikfile_iqoPHK

Mmmm, i had waffles!



picnikfile_1K75Te

picnikfile_zqjQLU

picnikfile_6iGMpW

Woots! hahaha, actually i already spent $700 on my new Miu Miu wallet
before i got the cheque :P



picnikfile_tSjxmB

TA DAAAAH... new love!



picnikfile_TOTfpZ

Mmmmmm, awesome day.






Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: